Upstate, SC [February 5, 2019] –Ten at the Top (TATT), a non-profit organization created to foster collaboration and planning in South Carolina’s Upstate region, has announced its new board members for the 2019-2021 term. They join existing members to form the governing board for the 10-county non-profit organization.
New members of the Ten at the Top Board of Directors are:
- Scott Carr, Vice President – Commercial Business & Communications, GSP International Airport
- Peggy Hill, President & CEO, Western Upstate Association of Realtors
- Charles McManemin, Greenville Office General Manager, Fluor
- Jessica Miserendino, International Trade Import Manager, AFL
- Rich Robinson, Environment & Risk Prevention Manager, Michelin North America
- George Shira, Vice President of Human Resources – Chemical Division, Milliken & Company
The TATT Board of Directors is composed of public, private and civic leaders from across the 10-county Upstate region. TATT board members are charged with representing the region and their community in fostering trust and collaboration across the region on issues of regional significance, serving as an advocate for regional thinking within their specific city or county, assisting TATT in engaging elected officials, business and community leaders, and supporting general organizational functions.