Position: Program and Events Coordinator
The mission of Ten at the Top is to foster collaboration and increase collective capacity across the 10-county Upstate SC region around issues that impact economic vitality and quality of life. The Program & Events Coordinator is responsible for coordinating, facilitating, and implementing meetings, initiatives, activities, and programs focused around key regional issues within the five driver areas of the Our Upstate Vision. In addition, the Program & Events Coordinator will serve as the staff lead around the execution of TATT’s signature regional events.
- Coordinate, plan, and execute regular meetings and activities for committees around initiatives and driver areas.
- Maintain regular communication with committee members and other volunteers.
- Conduct research related to projects, initiatives, and driver areas.
- Build relationships with stakeholders in initiatives.
- Write program summaries, press releases, and support material as needed.
- Update web site components with information related to initiatives and committee work as needed.
- Serve as the primary coordinator for regional events with 300+ attendees.
- Represent the organization in a professional manner at meetings and community events.
- Be available to attend occasional early morning or evening events, as well as some travel across the Upstate.
- Promote events and related information on Ten at the Top’s social media outlets, in coordination with Communications Director.
- Assist with execution of in-house publications, managing databases and other projects as needed.
- Full-time 40-hour per week salaried position
- Salary Range: $40,000-$50,000 (depending on experience and background)
- Benefits include company health insurance, paid vacation, cell phone stipend, and paid holidays
- Applications will be accepted until the position is filled
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of three years of full-time work experience in a professional setting
- Experience coordinating workgroups, volunteers, or committees
- Involvement in the execution of medium and large events
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Writing and editing proficiency
- Attention to detail and the ability to produce quality work in a timely manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects or initiatives at one time
- Ability to work independently and accomplish tasks with minimal daily supervision
- Ability to work collaboratively in an office setting
- Strong organizational, customer service, and networking skills
- Experience with graphic and web design programs preferred but not required
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and writing sample to: